During my last trip to Qatar, I had some fun cooking with Nancy from Food Glamour.
We created a healthier pasta, a creamy avocado pasta.
1 /2 pack of pasta
3 small avocados
1/2 cup of coconut cream
Fresh basil leaves
2 garlic cloves
Pesto sauce 2 tablespoons
1/2 tsp of black pepper
1/2 tsp of mixed spices
1/2 tsp of nutmeg
1 tbsp of fresh lemon juice
Chicken breast marinated over night (yogurt , soy sauce ,Basil leaves black pepper)
Roasted pine nuts (optional )
- Start off my boiling the water and cooking the pasta.
- Meanwhile, prepare the avocado sauce
Creamy avocado sauce preps
– Peel the avocados
– Add all the spices, the basil and garlic
– Add 1/2 cup of water
– Mix everything in the blender until smooth
– Slowly add the coconut cream, the pesto, the lemon juice and mix again until you get a creamy texture.
- Grill the marinated chicken in a pan with olive oil
- Finally, in another pan , add the cooked pasta with a bit of olive oil and mix it with the creamy avocado sauce on top , mix delicately until covered properly with the sauce.
- Plate and Serve!
and don’t forget to tag us when you try the recipe…