Always wonder what you’re going to do with all those veggies in your fridge?
Do you always end up forgetting about the veggies & throwing them away after they rotten.
Well this is the perfect recipe for you:
LEFTOVER VEGGIE NOODLES with Michele from Defical.
1. Open the fridge, choose any veggies you have!
2. Place them in a pan
3. Add spices (black pepper, salt) + soy sauce + teriyaki
4. Add some olive oil and bake in the oven for about 30 min (I like the veggies to be soft & not too crunchy)
5. In the meantime cook your noodles.
6. Mix everything together et Voila!
This also works perfectly with rice instead of noodles.
You can also add some protein (chicken, meat or shrimp) on the side if you’d like!
This recipe was inspired and done with the leftover veggies used for the Healthier veggie pizza.
Until next time,