– 2 bags of medium sized shrimp
– 4 avocados
– 6 cucumbers
– 2 cups of water
– 3 tomatoes
– 3 onions
– 2 lemons
– olive oil
Start with cooking the shrimp:
1. Cut a tomato into 4 pieces
2. Cut an onion into 4 pieces
3. Place the tomato and the onion in a pot with 2 cups of water
4. Add salt
5. Add a handful of cilantro to the pot
6. Once everything starts to boil, add the shrimp for a few minutes until the shrimp is pink
Once the shrimp is cooked, remove them from the pot and keep 1/2 a cup of the water from the pot aside. Chop the shrimp into 2-3 pieces and place them in a bowl to cool.
Moving on to the next steps, dice 2 onions and place them in a bowl of freshly squeezed lemon juice (2 lemons), some salt, and 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
Forget about the onions for around 30 min so they can absorb the lemon.
In the meantime, prepare a large bowl: chop the 4 avocados (make sure they are ripe but not too ripe), the 6 cucumbers, and the 2 tomatoes into small cubes.
Add the shrimp to the mixture along with the onions that were soaked in lemon juice and the juice that we had put aside from the pot.
Mix everything together, place it in the fridge for a while et voila!